- Information You Provide. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our website, and communicating with you.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We limit access to your information on a ?need to know? basis.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- No system can guarantee absolute security, just as the finest lock cannot guarantee physical security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure.
Recommended by the Online Privacy Alliance (www.privacyalliance.org).